• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
You directly provide ACEN with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Sign up as an ACEN member online or place an order for any of our services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
ACEN collects your data so that we can:• Administer ACEN member services.
• Email you about ACEN services & initiatives of potential interest.
• Respond to queries.
• Analyse and conduct research on user data to better tailor our services to you.
How do we store your data?
ACEN securely stores your data which is accessible by the named ACEN team members (Aisha Sanusi – Director, Shola Apena Rogers – Director, Amber Brown – Network Manager & Serena De Cordova – Careers & Safeguarding manager ) only, except, where your data is shared as stated below:
ACEN will only share your data in the following instances
• Where we have a legal obligation to do so
• To provide statistical (non-personal) information to a trusted partner (e.g. data such as ‘% of black children attending selective private schools’ for a think tank report)
ACEN would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop ACEN from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
ACEN would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ACEN correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ACEN complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ACEN erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ACEN restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ACEN’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ACEN transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites