“Our ultimate aim is to directly impact the number of Black people we see in society’s decision-making positions over a generation.”
– Provide support and advice for African Caribbean parents navigating the school system
– Create, strengthen, and utilise our networks as parents, students, and teachers to improve educational experiences and career opportunities.
– Develop educational and workplace pathways for our children to capitalise on now, and into the future.
– To develop children’s characters and broaden their knowledge to include historical, political, economic and social justice education.
– Guide and consult schools in relation to issues impacting on our children’s educational attainment and pastoral welfare.