We do this by:
– Anti-racism training, workshops, events, and services such as recruitment and admissions assistance for schools
– Increasing Black visibility in schools with specialist recruitment & HR services as well as a Black governor register.
– An active network of Black parents
– An active network of Black students
– An active network of Black teachers from the independent and grammar sectors
– An active network of educators and D&I/Safeguarding leads discussing and sharing best practice
– Engagement with other Black-led community organisations
– Careers (adult and student) mentorship, work experience and advice among the network
– Careers and graduate outreach services for private and public sector organisations
– Helping to increase the number of Black children in the independent and grammar sectors via a Preparation School for Black children which prepares them to sit the 11+ exam. 80% of our cohort have been signposted to us from local comprehensive schools and are fully funded.