Please join us for our parent summit
Demystifying Spaces & Admissions in Independents, Grammars, and Universities
Saturday 2nd April 2022
10:00 – 17:20
The event is aimed at parents already attending or wishing to access these spaces.
Please see the full timetable below.
The summit sessions will be delivered by schools and universities themselves, and expert speakers and facilitators in their respective fields. The virtual event will include breakout sessions, workshops, panel discussions, and Q&A’s making it a fully interactive experience.
Throughout the summit, parents will have the opportunity to:
– Learn about the admissions process for independent and grammar schools and receive tips on entrance exam preparation
– Discover how you can secure scholarships and bursaries at leading private schools
– Get insights into the experiences of black children and families in independent education
– Seek help with dispute resolution and advocating effectively for your child
– Learn about the range of entitlements available for special education needs and how to best access them
– Receive guidance on accessing Oxbridge and Russell Group Universities
Thank you to our speakers and event supporters