Whilst the core of our activities are based around students, teachers and parents that actively engage with educational institutions at present, in line with our wider organisational aims, we want to be able to engage and extend the benefits of the network to those that have previously been in these environments and beyond.
Whether you have come from one of these institutions, would like to offer opportunities to current students, or want to take advantage of the professional network for your own career progression please register
Our comprehensive database of members able to offer careers advice, mentoring and work experience opportunities will be launched in spring 2022.
– To provide support and advice for African and Caribbean parents accessing and navigating the independent and grammar school systems
– To create and capitalise on networks to build capacity within the Black community
– To create networks for our children to capitalise on now, and into the future
– To broaden our children’s education and include political, economic, social, and historical teaching
– To provide anti-racism services for independent and grammar schools in relation to issues impacting on our children, as minorities, in these environments